The information noted below is provided for those who are interested in becoming members of CCFCC.
Requirements for Membership/Ordination
Each applicant must:
- Subscribe to the CCFCC Mission Statement, Statement of Faith, General Polity Statement and Conditions of Membership, and the Code of Ethics for Clergy and other Church Professionals.
- Have a viable ministry which warrants the applicant being ordained and/or have demonstrated practical ministry experience.
- Have at least three references, which positively respond to the applicant and his or her ministry.
- Submit to an oral interview conducted by a CCFCC Ordained Minister This interview may take place locally or at the CCFCC Annual Synod.
- Arrange for and forward a copy of a police records check to be included with the application package.
- Meet the following minimum educational requirements.
- A theological degree, diploma or certificate from a recognized institution.
- The applicant has been licensed or ordained by a denomination or organization, acceptable to the Credentials Committee, and has satisfied requirements equivalent to those outlined above.
You can download the individual member application package (Word Document) by clicking here: CCFCC Individual Application Package.
You can download the church affiliation application package (Word Document) by clicking here: CCFCC Church Affiliation Package.
If you require more information or have further questions about becoming a member, please contact us.